Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 28, 2005

I seek for release

I seek for release from the problems that now require my attention

I truly desire release

I true desire an end to the problem

But I have no power

No magic spell

No secret potion

The ball is in some one else’s court

I loved them once

Or at least was in lust

I thought well mistakenly

That they felt the same

I thought a reasonable person

One who at least

Shared a common goal

What I fool I was

I believed

I trusted

I had faith in another

How dumb was that

I stand to lose nothing

Which matters

Except

My ability to trust

Nothing makes sense

Anymore

But the fact that I know

Or at least I hope someday it will

I really don’t care

What the “end game” might bring

I just wish that

The “end game” was now

No comments:

Post a Comment