Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Many would have said
that I was a difficult child
and with age
I've only got worse
their assessment
and I must admit
mine as well
Even as a kid
I needed to know....WHY!?!
I didn't even then
accept something as
right, ethical or true
until I could through
study, experience, or observation, agreed
Obviously I spent many
hours in the:
woodshed
detainsion
the principles office
but also in thought
study and reflection
From those who had been
placed in authority
I accepted what came
learning from it
but never from those
who just thought that
they had authority over me
Obviously I was a
difficult child
and haven't changed much
after over 70 years on earth
well at least in some peoples "learn'ed opinions"
and you know they're right
but that's their problem never...mine

No comments:

Post a Comment